Last weekend, Bentley was brought to Georgia! At 6.5 weeks old, this little Scottish Terrier has already found his way into my heart... before I get to enthralled into his cuteness, here is what the other dogs in my life have to say about him...

JR and Brutus (Ashley and Joseph's puppies) are thrilled that there is another pup around. Brutus has taken Bentley under his wing and trys to hug and squeeze him to death...literally, we have to watch him! JR is more of an observer and will eventually come around...hopefully!

Oscar (Ashley and Joseph's older dog) is just happy I have some other poor sole to drag around Cherokee Lake in the afternoons...this picture was from lap two (one lap is about 1.25 miles) and he had enough!

Dixie (Heath's dog) has yet to meet him, but I think the note says it all! :)

Now on to his preciousness...so far he has been a good little dog. Hasn't whined too much and we've only had a few little bathroom oopsies...otherwise, he has been really good about going outside. Although it could be my neat freakness of taking him out every hour so he doesn't have an accident! Here are a few more pictures...

I think he dreams of being "Wonder Dog"

"Mommy wears me out with this 'lets go outside and pee pee thing'"
No comments:
Post a Comment