Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Going, Going, Gone...

Thats right! A whole month has passed by and I have not blogged! Let's take a look at what's been going on this past month...



My dad and brother came over in October and we met my uncle and cousin at the Ag Expo in Moultrie. While they are two different men, who married sisters...you can tell that the way their wives think have rubbed off on them...hense: they wore matching outfits! It was a great day! I took off work and spent the whole day with my daddy and brother! What more could a daddy's girl and little sister want!?!?

Now that I think about it...that pretty much sums up the month of October...now on to November...

While other's recognize November 11th as a holiday and people usually observe this day...I not only love it due to the fact of our fantastic veterans, but I love it because it's daddy's birthday! I actually had to work and was suppose to have a house burned that day (I told daddy this was my gift to him!) turned out the burning was cancelled so I went home for the day! It's a long drive, but until you move away from your family you will never realize how fast you will jump on the opportunity to go home whenever you can! I got home just in time to ride a few rounds in the cotton picker with daddy...just so happened that they finished up for the year that day!! SO GLAD I got to go home!!

Well...that's pretty much it for now...more to come after Thanksgiving

No comments:

Post a Comment