Monday, November 4, 2013

Does Ft. Worth Ever Cross Your Mind, Finale

Sorry for the delay in the blogging.  It's been so long that I had trouble remembering my log in information!

The last night we spent in Ft. Worth was spent at the rodeo.  I. Love. Rodeos.  This trip ended up being a fantastic family vacation!  We all had a great time.  We were able to see new things and experience a wonderful city that I hope to go back to someday.

Here are a few shots from the rodeo.  It was armature level, however, it was still just as entertaining.






I'm sure by now, my camera was probably about to die.  It is quite the battery hog.  One day, I hope to be the proud owner of a SLR camera.  Especially once my most precious nephew arrives! Yes, that's right!  I'm going to be an AUNT!  I will need to smother him with pictures so I will need to make sure I have something that can capture his cuteness in its entirety!

No comments:

Post a Comment