Wednesday, December 15, 2010

31 Years of Love

My wonderful parents are celebrating 31 years of marriage today. I am so proud to call them my parents. God has blessed me and Heath with such great parents who show us everyday their unconditional love for us and each other. People come and go in our lives but our parents will always be our parents. Using the same book I spoke about in my earlier post, today's concentration was "Seek Wisdom." The quote that is used is "If you seek wisdom over opportunity, opportunity will usually follow." This is very obvious within my parents relationship. God's wisdom was sought and many opportunities followed. I love you both very much and I thank you for setting such good examples for us.

"How wonderful to be wise, to be able to analyze and interpret things" -Ecclesiastes 8:1

After 31 years of marriage, I'm sure you have had many chances to gain wisdome by analyzing and interpreting each other! Happy Anniversary!

No comments:

Post a Comment