Monday, October 31, 2011

A few things....

1) I had a great time at Wild Adventures this past weekend with Jason. I even purchased a season pass for the rest this year and 2012! We decided that we would use them at least one more time over the next year so just using it twice would pay for itself...at $40.00 a ticket if you purchase the season pass at the October price of $70.00, you can see how it pays for itself by using it twice! Especially if Charlie Daniels comes back!

2) I am very excited that I will be going home for Thanksgiving and staying for a whole week afterwards!

3) I have finally found a church here that I like!

4) I finally broke down and bought a shock collar for Bentley...this will be most useful for my trip home. Already we can see a differene in his behavior and we have yet to shock him!

5) Carolyn and I no longer walk in the mornings before daylight. Friday morning we had a man run out in front of us (we are guessing that he was between some houses and when one of the neighbors left it spooked him) therefore we have moved to the lovely daylight hours in the afternoon. Nothing is scarier than hearing footsteps coming toward you out of the dark!

That's about all...sorry I dont have any pics or anything elaborate this time! I'm blogging off my iPad and it's really hard to type on for long periods of time.

Hope you all have a great Halloween! I know I am enjoying ignoring the knocks at the door!

No comments:

Post a Comment