No, I have not forgotten about my blog...just been busy and nothing too exciting has been going on worth blogging about!
However, this past weekend I went up to Auburn for the Auburn/Florida game. It was so great to be able to see my friends from home and from college and have a day of catching up! I didn't have tickets, but had fun anyway! Here are two of my favorite people..Cristy and Dusty! We all graduated from high school together.
 |
| Dusty...one of my favorite Gator fans! (Dusty hates having his picture taken!) |
 |
| Me and Cristy! |
Walking to your tailgate site is one of the few down sides of tailgating. When you are loaded down with all your stuff and have to walk for forever, you get tired quickly and in my case, blisters on your feet from walking in shoes other than tennis shoes! I should have known better!!
 |
| Sometimes you just need a little breather! |
 |
| Me and Ashley |
Sorry it's not much of a blog today...just not in the creative writing mode. One a side note, today is Boss' Day...I got a nice surprise of a treat today! A nice chocolate bar with a wrapper saying "Happy Boss' Day!" from our Human Resources Department...I didn't even know that was today! Oops!
No comments:
Post a Comment