Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Fall is Finally Here!!

(almost!)

Three things I love the most about FALL...

ONE.  Cooler weather and cuter clothes.  I do believe that fall clothes are the cutest clothes.  Ashley and I went on a small shopping spree yesterday to Valdosta.  It was much needed since I have now given a good amount of clothes that I no longer do, or can, wear away.  There are a few more items that are left on my fall list of must-haves before I deem it complete...

Do you know how wealthy I would be know if I would have come up with this idea when I was little?!?  Do you know how many bullet ends I could have had my hands on between my dad, Jim, and Heath?  These bullet earrings are very intriguing to me they can be found at kevinscatalog.com

I don't know when I would ever wear them, but I am sure that I would find sometime to show off these kicks!  Again, they can be found at kevinscatalog.com


I absolutely adore these horse bit bracelets!  They can be found at kevinscatalog.com and of course I want one in every color!
So, obviously, I have a small obsession with Kevin's.  I also took a peek at the gun selection while I was looking on their web page.  I need a hobby, something to be totally consumed by...guns may be it.  Why not?  Plus, I shot skeet for the first time Saturday afternoon and absolutely loved it!  Kind of like my issues with horses when I was younger.  I wish I would have really pushed to have them because I really think I would have been good at barrel racing...I also think I could have been a great marksmen.  Guess life goes on...but here I am, 28 and no hobby...that needs to change.

TWO.  My Auburn Tigers!  I love college football.  Well, let me narrow that down...I love Auburn football.  Something to look forward to every weekend (except our "off" weekend) and a chance to spend extra time with your friends and family.   I have found a new website that features college boots.  I saw this girl last year at a game that had AU boots.  Hers were colored and very nicely sewn together.  They must have been custom made because I have been searching for a year now on line for those stupid boots.  However, I did find these at collegeboots.com
(something is wrong with the URL so I couldn't add the picture...click on the link to see them)


THREE.  Harvest season.  Nothing makes me happier than the smell of harvest season.  The smell of peanuts being dug, the beautiful cotton modules lining up along the road waiting to be picked up.  Wonderful memories and future moments that will stay with me forever. I am still thinking it over, but I still have 9 vacation days to use and I have to use them or I lose them and since I have 9 that means I have only taken 3 so I need a vacation!  I might take off the week after Thanksgiving and go home and enjoy harvest season with my dad and brother!


No comments:

Post a Comment