I guess to feed that shopping addiction that she has, Privet decided to go home via Destin. She's been eyeing a watch since before her birthday and her cheap ass still hasn't bought it. But Noooo...we have to drive almost two hours outta the way for her to leave me in the car (at least she let the windows down) to go to the store to look at it, try it on, and then leave WITH OUT IT!! Geeze! When someone finally figures her out, they should get some kind of award! Then we had to go to Pet Smart because my cage is too heavy to carry up and down the stairs. Now, everyone knows you can take your pet into this store, but did I get to go? Ummmm...let me think, NO! She mumbled something about "unsocial" "marking territory" "I'm not dealing with you and your barking" so I guess she convinced herself that I should not go in. So again, I sat in the car. By now we all know about her crazy hair. If not, her co-worker so kindly put it..."You got that kind hair...the kind that's found on a dog's ass." HAHAHA! That's some funny stuff! Anyway, she had to stop again and get something for it and of course it is something that is not easily found! She can't buy it anywhere in T-ville. She's got some kinda taste! I digress...
We finally made it to Wildflower's house. I have yet to name her daddy...he still scares me a bit, but I have finally stopped barking at him every morning. It may have something to do with the pistol laying at their back door. Hey, to be smart in life you have to know which battles to fight and since I would lose that one, I think I will bow-wow out of that one! Wildflower was so happy to see me! She even bought me a present!! I was SO excited when she told me that as she was giving me a good scratch behind the ears! She started down the hall so I pranced behind her! I couldn't wait for my present! Usually, Privet gets me something I can destroy within a day! I love that challenge! However, my mood quickly changed when she turned around and I saw what it was...socks!?!? She said it's because I scratch up her hardwood floors throughout the house. Hey Wildflower, I'm third generation "don't giva shit" about your floors! I personally like this feature because I have fun sliding around when I am running from everyone because I have gotten something of theirs...you know, the usual, socks, glasses, clothes...the usual! Then Wildflower had the audacity to PUT ONE ON ME!!! Oh no! I did not like this! I had it off my paw before she could get the next one out! And to show her how I felt about it.....that's right...I used the bathroom in her hallway. Take that Wildflower! Ugh! The next morning, I was still mad about the whole ordeal so I did it again on her nice rug in their living room...lets just say I did it at just the right angle that she could see it from the kitchen when she turned around from getting her coffee. I know Privet was furious because I never do that at home, a few accidents, but this was completely intentional! I spent the rest of the morning in my new cage. Actually, now that I think about it, Wildflower, I apologize, it looks like I DO actually give a shit!! hahah!!
Oh, my new cage! It's the travel kind, you can collapse it and everything. Three ways to get out of it too. One of which is on the top. Wildflower felt sorry for me (she's a sucker for my sad puppy dog eyes) and opened the top part. Of course, I had to chew on it so I had put a nice rip in my new $70 travel cage. Again, Privet was not happy with me...oh well!
Sidebuster turned 31 on Sunday which was also Homecoming at church. He had a great birthday, I mean, I was there and smiling for all the pictures, who wouldn't love me!?!?!
![]() |
| See my smile? |
| Here is Sidebuster with his Mawmaw, mom and Aunt (I took all their shoes! It must be some kind of record!) |
| Come here you crazy cat! |
I must go now, there are people to growl and bark at on the balcony. Y'all be good now, and if you can't be good, be good at it!
Barks and Bites,
Benzo

No comments:
Post a Comment