Saturday, July 30, 2011

A Get-A-Way to Callaway

Last Wednesday through Friday I attended a conference at Callaway Gardens and my mother was able to come along.  I really didn't get to spend a lot of time with her since I had to be in sessions all day, but it was more that awesome to have her up there with me!  We were able to sneak away for a little bit on Thursday afternoon and get out and about for a few hours before I had to get back!

Last year this conference fell on her birthday, but this year it was a week later.  However, I did make sure that my mom had a slice of cake to eat as her "belated birthday cake" as well as having her a card and present to open!  I hope this made due mom!  So glad you came and I am so lucky to have you as my momma!  I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment