Friday, October 16, 2009

Get the Lead Out!


Well, today I solved the mystery of "Where did I get fleas from?" I figured it out which house it was because it was the house I had to go back to today!!! There I was, minding my own business, testing some paint for lead. I was testing the mantle and door frames and my co-worker was testing the ceiling paint. Of course, it was positive because the house is old, and the lovely picture today shows my testers...nothing fancy, you can get them at Lowe's or Home Depot. Personally, I don't like to use them because they can give you a false negative. Anyway, we got back in the truck, and one was on my hand. Then one was on his arm, then I had a few more on my legs, and he had more on his arms. I was steadily getting them and letting them go out the window since they are so hard to kill by smashing! We guess that it was from walking through the yard. We finally get back to work and he has to spray me down in the parking lot! It was ridiculous! Once again, I had to come straight in and take a shower and wash clothes.
Other than that, nothing real exciting happened today. I am headed to Auburn tomorrow for the game, so WARRRRRR EAGLE!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment