Sunday, October 18, 2009

Weagle, Weagle, War Damn Eagle

Even though Auburn has not been playing well, I still had fun at Auburn this weekend. It was great to see old college friends and visit the campus. The campus has changed so much over the last 4 years! There are so many new buildings now, I think I could get lost!! I just went for the day, and let me tell ya, it's a good drive to there from here! I rolled in this morning a little after 4! I haven't left my apartment all day...I haven't even got out of my pajamas!! It was so cold up there too! It was so nice to get into my truck, turn on the seat warmers and heat and just drive and drive and drive...there are some dark country roads in Georgia! I was so pumped up about getting home, to my warm house (heat wasn't on, but warmer than outside), and to my warm bed. However, when I opened my door to my apartment, I found that it was just a cold inside as it was outside! Before I left for the game, I opened my balcony door to get some fresh air in and to see how cold it was outside...yeah, I forgot to close it! It was open all day and practically all night!! Thank goodness the screen door was closed or else I might have had some creatures in here!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment