Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Back to Basics!


So, I have decided not to bore yall with more work stories...unless they are really good! I realized that blogging about work really took away from my "girl" side. While the stories are humorous, there is more to me than work, or at least I like to think so! The image posted is courtesy of Kohl's. I took the pleasure of registering there for Christmas. In case you didn't know, you can register for "Special Day's" so people will always know what to get you! I did this for my mom, since this will make it a lot easier for her to shop since I am in Georgia now. This bean pot is from the Paula Deen Collection. My Aunt Luanne gave me a mixing bowl from this collection last year and I love it! So, it was easy to decide to expand my collection. While I don't cook often, I still love to do it. It's just not worth the hassle when it just for one person. I also registered for towels...who doesn't like new towels!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment