Sorry I have not blogged lately...I have been really busy with work and exhausted when I get in. Not physically, but mentally. Last week I did have a fun adventure. I don't know how many of you have see "Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil," but I had to deal with this city's "Lady Chablis." I got a call to check on some issues on a rental house. I could tell by the affliction in his voice, what kind of situation I would be entering. So, I walked down the hall to see if any of the guys were available to go with me. We head over there, and he was sitting on the side of the road, crossing his legs and had better posture than I have! I made myself a mental note to start sitting up straighter! Now, this place was a complete dump. Holes in the walls, roaches everywhere, pure filth. His main issue was a water leak in the closet. When he opened the door to his closet, roaches were just hangin' out on the door! They didn't even try to scurry away! But the best part was he had to kick his high-heeled, gold metallic, strappy sandals out of the way to open the closet door, along with the matching purse...granted, the boy has taste! I liked the shoes and the purse!
Saturday, my Uncle Mike took me and Ashley to the car show in Moultrie. It was a lot of fun! I know Uncle Mike probably thinks I didn't have fun, but I did! However, I did prefer the antique store to the car show.
Monday, I had to go out to a neighbor quarrel and determine who threw the pine cones in the road. Yes, you read that right...pinecones...in the road...who threw them!?! Not the best way to start the week, but I did get it resolved. The dramatics in this town never cease!
No comments:
Post a Comment