
This weekend, I traveled a total of ten hours, to Birmingham, to see my best friend, Courtney. AKA, Shawty...even my mom calls her Shawty....she's only about 5'2", that's how she earned her name. We became very good friends my first year of Auburn. We both really don't remember how we became such good friends, it just kinda happend. We have been through lots together...right down to getting in trouble with the campus police on the way to our HDFS class! We decided to jay walk...right in front of the police car...not a good idea! He even turned on the sirens and used his speaker to yell at us! It was quite embarrassing! We've spent countless hours, shopping, tailgating, talking, traveling, bumming at the beach, as well as many hours pouring our hearts out to each other. Anyway, it's been a total of about 7-8 years of friendship, and at times, it seems more like a business because we know so much about each other, we have to work at keeping our friendship. But, it's worth it! Courtney can read my mind before I say stuff, she can tell just by my looks what I am thinking and vice versa! Sometimes we even

go ahead, take an initiative and do something for the other without asking, and tell each other way later...but each other's best interest was at heart. So, this one's for you Shawty...Holla!
OMG!!!! I feel so honored to be on your blog! And yes... this friendship is "strictly business." Love you Stace! You're the bestest!!
ReplyDelete