Another Christmas has come and gone...thank goodness! I love the meaning behind Christmas and getting to see my family, but I am really glad when it is all over! I wish I could have stayed longer, but I was glad to be in my own bed...now, if I could take my bed home with me every time, I might would never come back to GA!! I hope that everyone had a great Christmas and hope that you have a great New Years as well!
I had decided that, at the beginning of the year, I would start looking for a house. I have now decided against that. The tipping point was coming home to a letter that was "not to alarm me, but to inform me" of increase criminal activity here in the apartment complex. Now, I have decided that I am broke and cannot afford a shack here in T-ville because even the shacks are expensive! I'm sorry, but I'm not paying 135k for a 950 sq ft house! Actually, it's not even a house...its a loft, so there is no yard/acres to go with it. I guess I will wait and see what else may come along. Plus, I decided that I don't want anything permanent. I guess I have a few commitment problems! Something about knowing that I can't just pack up and leave in the middle of the night, if I want to, scares me. My mom teases me because I keep all my makeup and toothbrush items in seperate bags, with everything I need in them, and zipped up on my counter at all times. She says it looks like I'm already packed incase I have to make a run for it in the middle of the night.
Well, it is a short week so hopefully, Friday, I will get around to taking my Christmas tree and balcony decorations down. Tomorrow I have my 2nd part of my asbestos supervision class, after which, my abatement license/certificate will go along with the rest of the mumbo jumbo at the bottom of my resume.
No comments:
Post a Comment