Friday, I literally got out of my car and into my brother's truck and he, Elisabeth and I met up with The Trawick's and we went to Stix in Spanish Fort for a great supper! Of course, I don't have any pictures on my camera of that night, but I do on my phone and since I don't know where my computer cord is for my phone, they will not be posted.
On Saturday, Heath and Elisabeth had to go out of town, so mom and I took daddy out to Pensacola for supper and for him to pick out his Father's Day gift. Sometimes, it is best to let someone pick out their gift so that it is exactly what they want. In this case, that was the best option. Daddy wanted a Study Bible and there are MANY choices in stock! He did decide on one and Heath and I hope that he is very happy with it. I cannot thank God enough for such a Godly family. Especially my dad...He is pretty good about reading his Bible every morning. I'm doing good if mine gets out of the car during the week. I will have to work on it.
He really racked up this Father's Day between his Bible and the gift from my mother. While they were in Hawaii, my dad fell in love with the fresh pineapple from the Dole Plantation. Well, that wonderful wife had some pineapples flew in from Hawaii for the father of her children. Wasn't that sweet and thoughtful?!
Sunday, we were able to go to church together and have nice lunch. Dad invited his mother over for lunch so I was able to see both my grandmothers this weekend! Mawmaw, next time you are not getting away without a picture!
I also got to stay an extra day at home and it was Elisabeth's birthday so I took my wonderful future sister-in-law to breakfast and then we celebrated again at lunch with Heath and my Aunt Luanne. Shortly after that it was time to head all the way back to Georgia. I had such a good and relaxing time at home! I loved every minute of it!
| Isn't it cute that they still dress alike! :) |
Daddy,
I hope that you had a great Father's Day. I love you so very much. You will ALWAYS be my numero uno. Mom, Heath and I are very blessed and lucky to have you. From you we have learned so much. Thank you for all you do and all you have done for us.
-Suzanne
No comments:
Post a Comment