The pictures don't do this justice...this would be the combined effort of my neighbor and me from the storm pick-up...
Four hours later on Saturday, I had my yard picked up, cut, and the patio, car port and driveway blown off. Also, four hours later, I was so drenched with sweat that it was like I had been pushed in a pool.
And now, as I am typing this, it is raining again and there are some more twigs and branches that have fallen into the yard. It's a never ending circle these days.
Anyway, my garden took a beating as well. I've had to pull up a few plants and some water logged vegetables. My bell pepper plant took a big beating and so I've got to rig something up to help its roots establish again.
So, like I said, I'm not dead just busy and nothing important enough to blog about. However, after yesterday, I felt like I should be dead!
I am really looking forward to going home this weekend for Father's Day. I am ready to see my family! This four hour away stuff is starting to get old.
No comments:
Post a Comment