Yes, I know that I am the worst blogger, ever. To bring you up to speed, I will use a few photos...
 |
| Cleaning like a crazy person |
It's been so long since I took this picture, it looks like this weekend I will be cleaning like this again this weekend!
 |
| Getting the only cucumber that survived a round of worms right before I ripped my garden up |
I was so tired of looking at my garden and seeing it not producing any good vegetables I finally just ripped it up! FYI, the Farmer's Market sales all the vegetables I was growing for dirt cheap!
 |
| My first 5k |
I can mark 'Running in a 5k' off my bucket list, right after I write it on there. It was really never something that I really wanted to do, it just kinda happened and I really enjoyed it! The results came in today. My official time was 38:04 putting me at 172nd place. While that seems so low, I am quite pleased with the results for my first one. I was far from last and I was not even close to being last in my age group. Next year, sadly, I will be in the 30's group; so sad.
I hope you all had a great 4th of July! Since I wasn't home to spend it with my family, I was able to spend it with some great friends and enjoy our wonderful freedom and enjoy a break from our busy lives.
No comments:
Post a Comment