Tuesday, July 31, 2012

So....

Its been a while since I blogged.

Tonight I am taking advantage of the newly recorded True Blood so that I can blog.  Ashley watches this horrid show and since the mosquitoes are drawn to me as soon as I step outside, I thought I would blog.  Anything to get away from that show!

This past week I was off and was able to be at home for a little family time!  I really enjoyed it!  Here are a few pictures from my week...

Heath giving Elisabeth and I our plant lesson for the day.

I was trying to get a bolt of lightening in my picture, but I just wasn't quick enough!  However, the clouds look pretty awesome anyway!


My friend Libbie and I went to Coldwater creek for a little kayak adventure on Friday.  We had a really good time!
I always enjoy going home and seeing friends, old co-workers, and family.  All of which are irreplaceable!

1 comment: