Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Happy Birthday, Brother!

Today is my brother's birthday!  I cannot believe that he's the big 32! It seems like yesterday he was hauling me around on his little bike and I was hanging on for dear life...much like the picture shows!

Then, as we grew a little and reach our teen years and adorned Santa's hat for pictures, I still seem to be clinging to him for dear life...
 ...probably scared that there was going to be more pictures to take and I'm pretty sure one of us asked if there was going to be anymore pictures after this one...even the dog was tired!  Side note:  This was my favorite red sweater!

But, no matter what, I always loved helping celebrate his birthday with him!


Sorry I couldn't be there this year, brother!  I hope that you had a terrific birthday! I miss you lots and can't wait to see you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment