Monday, October 15, 2012

Life As We Know It...

Here is a brief picture summary of what has been going on over the last two months...

Ashley threw me a "going away" party...

...Because I no longer live here...

...I now live with these two.  Which works out nicely because  I want to save  $ to buy a house...and...

...these guys.  They are getting married shortly and they are having showers and parties every weekend.

...and getting to spend time with my soon to be sister-in-law is great!

....I also have my half marathon coming up on Sunday, but after a little accident, I may or may not have broke my toe...we shall see how it feels come Sunday.
I will try to be a little more attentive to my blog, Dad and J. Jason.  I will strive to give you something to read a little bit more frequently.

No comments:

Post a Comment