Sunday, August 23, 2009
Blog? Why Not!
So, I'm taking a lesson from my cousin Ashley and I'm going to try the blog thing. I had a lot of you tell me I should after reading my e-mails, so remember to check back here to see what's going on! As you can see, I have titled this "AU Girl in a UGA World" which is exactly what the situation is! I don't care if I ever see the colors red and black again, or a bull dog! HOWEVER, there is a store in town that does carry Auburn items and a lady that sits on one of my boards went to Auburn so I'm not completely alone! Also, if you are wondering where bama bottom cotton blossom came from, Bama Bottoms is the name of our farm and basically, I'm really not imaginative when I have to create names for this kind of stuff...and all the others that I tried were already taken! By the way, I passed my Asbestos Abatement Supervisor course with a 90! Whoo Hoo!! It only took me 1.5 hours to take the dang thing! This week I will be traveling into the ludicrous world of lead! Also, I'm gonna do a plug for Ashley. Follow her blog at http://j-and-abryan.blogspot.com/
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Wow Stacey! Moving on up in the world of e-mail, huh?! I haven't been able to figure all this blog stuff out before (good ol' NHS education kickin' in)! I am so glad to see you happy and love hearing about your days in Georgia! I can't wait to come visit!
ReplyDeleteAmanda
Glad you passed your test. So how does the "country cabana" rate on the asbestos scale? We should go to an Auburn game this season. Can't believe you're blogging. -Elizabeth
ReplyDelete