I thought that I would take some time out of this world wind I've been living in and give a heartfelt thanks to my cousin, Ashley. Growing up, we were more like sisters than cousins, and that bond seems even stronger today. I would go stay a few weeks every summer with them and Ashley and I always had a great time together. Our moms are sisters, so it seemed like we were always together. Secretly, I always wanted us to go to the same high school...I thought it would be really fun! Over the years, we have become really close and now we live in the same town! All thanks to her! I asked her to be on the lookout for me a job in case things as my current job went south. So this is really just a great, big Thank You to Ashley! Also, at the bottom of my blogs I've been signing it Stacey Suzanne. Ashley is the only one who calls me that on a regular basis and since she was my inspiration for the blog, I decided to sign it that way!
Aww...that's so sweet!!! I will have to do an ode to Stacey!!
ReplyDelete