Starting in October, I am going to start visiting state parks and go on their hiking trails. Why? Because I have to get outta here on the weekends. The apartment life is starting to take its toll on me. I even thought about getting a small dog to keep inside...and I don't even like little dogs! I have always had 100+ pound outside dogs! So, I have decided to go, whenever I can, and work my way up the state. The first place I am going is Providence Canyon. This is a picture from there; I need some kinda hobby so I thought that this would do...for a while. I really don't have hobbies, but only because nothing can keep my attention that long and there is nothing that I want to do on a habitual basis. At least I will be outside doing this adventure and not cooped up in my apartment. Monday, September 21, 2009
Georgia State Parks
Starting in October, I am going to start visiting state parks and go on their hiking trails. Why? Because I have to get outta here on the weekends. The apartment life is starting to take its toll on me. I even thought about getting a small dog to keep inside...and I don't even like little dogs! I have always had 100+ pound outside dogs! So, I have decided to go, whenever I can, and work my way up the state. The first place I am going is Providence Canyon. This is a picture from there; I need some kinda hobby so I thought that this would do...for a while. I really don't have hobbies, but only because nothing can keep my attention that long and there is nothing that I want to do on a habitual basis. At least I will be outside doing this adventure and not cooped up in my apartment.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment