Monday, September 14, 2009
Oh No! I don't think so!
So, today was a very busy, busy Monday. I was busy constantly all day. At lunch, Ash and I went to the Boys and Girls Club to volunteer for tutoring. Those of you who know me really well, or actually, just know me in general, know that I cannot spell to save my life! Ashley got me good when she said out loud "You won't be helping with spelling!" Although that statement could have been prompted by me looking at her paper to "double check" my spelling of the word 'volunteer.' Just wanted to make sure! :) Anyway, that all went really well! We go back next week to do our orientation. The only real excitement of the day was getting my mail. The good ole State of Florida sent me a really sweet letter. Yup, they explained that since I dropped my car insurance my license will be suspended. Lovely! Guess they didn't get the memo that I transferred it to the state of GA! Oh, wait, we did have some more entertainment today. Ash and I met the lunch natzi today. That was the pushiest lady I had ever met! It takes me a long time to decide what I want. Ash knew right away, but I read over everything to make sure it doesn't have some nasty ingredient that I don't want, like lettuce on my sandwich, bananas, or plain chocholate chip cookies...which were all options today! I had to skillfully plan out my lunch by reading the menu thuroughly! My mother can't stand how long it takes me, she always makes the comment that it takes me forever, and then I change my mind at the last minute...which I do. I don't know why...when you figure me out, let me know! She kept asking us if it was to go or for here and if it was for here we could go sit down. It took all I had not to yell at her. I mean for goodness sake, she was with another customer at the time! Deal with her, then you can deal with me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment