Today was the last day of Team Lean 2012. Did I do as well as I had hoped? No. Would I do it again next year? Possibly. I found out that we are no longer on the roster because one member missed two weigh-ins in a row and that causes you to individually be disqualified. Since we only had four to begin with, it caused our team to be booted out. Oh well.
One thing I am happy about is that the YMCA will be back to normal and not ridiculously crowded morning, noon and night! However, it really doesn't matter at this point since the weather is nice in the afternoon so I think I will be spending it more at the park than inside the gym.
This weekend, Ash and I are beginning to paint and starting to move a few things over to our new place! I think that we are both pretty happy! I am looking forward to the following:
-A yard
-A fenced in yard for Bentley
-A garden in my fenced in yard
-A grill to cook some vegetables, from my garden, in my fenced in yard
Spring is my favorite season and I can't wait to have a garden and beautiful flowers in my yard. I had beautiful day lilies when I lived back home on either side of my front steps...I really miss those!
My mom will be here tomorrow and for the next two weekends as well! I am excited since she hasn't been to visit me in almost a year and a half! I think the last time she was here was Fall of 2010!
I will keep you all updated on the move, garden, and Bentley's adjustment to his new domain!
No comments:
Post a Comment