Thursday, March 1, 2012

Team Lean-Week 7

Three more weeks to go!  I had another successful week so things are good! 

Since it was a good week and I didn't have to pay for a weight gain, I stopped by Dunkin' Donuts (which is right by the place I weigh in, nice huh?) and bought myself a coffee.  I simply asked for a regular coffee.  Now, for me, a regular coffee is black.  No cream. No sugar. Just coffee.  I also noticed that they had an egg white omelet wrap, so I added that too.  I finally get to the window and the lady hands me my bag with my omelet wrap, then my coffee, and that's when I smelt it.  Yup, smelt it.  I smelt the cream and sugar that was already put into my coffee.  That should be outlawed.  I handed it back to her and said I had asked for a regular coffee, to which her response was "oh, you just want your coffee black" and of course I said "yes, I want a REGULAR coffee.  NO cream and NO sugar.  Finally, I am on my way to work and I take a bite of my wrap.  Well, it was good for a veggie wrap, but since I ordered it the only other way the egg white omelet comes, with turkey sausage, it was not what I wanted and wasn't happy about it either.  Just wasn't my morning.  I would say day...but it didn't end there.  I decided to go to lunch with my two buds today and I ordered a simple pork wrap (yes, I love a wrap) and clearly said "no beans and no cole slaw. Just a pork wrap" There are only two cole slaws that I will eat, my grandmothers and David's Catfish's back home. I get my food and there wasn't any beans or coleslaw on my plate, good, just like I ordered.  Nope, I took a bite and they had put it in with my wrap.  The audacity they had to do this!  Why would you do this?!?  Kim said that I failed to notice that it said "Carolina Style" but I thought I rectified this situation by asking them not to put it on there.  Clearly, I was mistaken by my own words.  Obviously, these people that work at this restaurant know me better than myself...  I proceeded to rip my wrap apart and only ate the pork.   

On another note, my self teaching skills of Photoshop CS5 is a slow go, but entertaining nonetheless.  I am enjoying learning it and I am looking forward to taking new pictures and playing around with them.  I took two quick pics today in my office to play with tonight...

Barbara got this for me.  She calls me "Sunshine"

No comments:

Post a Comment