Wednesday, February 29, 2012

March Madness...

...minus the whole basketball thing.  Granted, I love basketball, but I am referring to the madness that is about to begin this month!

Starting this weekend, I have fun stuff every weekend!  This weekend, I am attending a vegetable gardening class in Tallahassee with my friend Barbara.  I wonder how this will compare to the Vegetable Production class I took in Auburn with none other than...Dr. James Brown.  Heath and I both took this class, as well as our friend Courtney.  You my often hear one of us quoting his famous lines.  I know that I say this one often as I am walking out the door at work "Well, clock on the wall says that's all.  Hates to but I gots to, see ya later."  Dr. Brown was also famous for his famous pop quizzes.  Of course, you never knew when they were gonna "pop" up.  However, you knew when you were about to have one because you would hear these famous words..."I smell the pop quiz man! I smell that CK1 coming up the stairs!"  Side note: Do they even make CK1 anymore??  I had a great time in that class!  I know that Saturday won't be near this much fun, but I guess we will find out!

I am still open for the weekend of the 10th, but I am sure that I can find something to get into!

For St. Patrick's Day, I am excited to announce that some friends from home are coming over and we are headed over to Savannah to have some fun!  I love Savannah and I have always wanted to go for St. Patricks Day, so that's one item to scratch off my "Bucket List."  One other item on my list is to get my pilot license at some point in my life.  However, Ashley just informed me of her dream about me flying her around and I am pretty sure that she will never be flying with me since my words to her were "Just hang on a little longer.  I'm almost over water and you can let go then."  Total splashdown.

The last two weekends will be full of moving activities and I have to squeeze in a work conference as well.  Busy, busy, busy!  Also, going into the first weekend in April, MY PARENTS AND BROTHER WILL BE COMING!  I am so excited to have them come and to actually have space to house them and enjoy them!  It will be a great way to spend my last birthday in the 20's!  Since my birthday is the day before Easter, I asked my mom to make me a cake like I had on my 2nd birthday...a bunny rabbit cake that actually stood up.  She told me that she would, but that it would probably be a sheet cake this time instead of standing one!  I guess that's acceptable.

I hope that you all have a great week...I guess tomorrow we will see what Team Lean Week 7 will hold!

No comments:

Post a Comment