I hope everyone had a great Valentines Day! I hope you all made your own memories and that you never forget them! I know I will not forget what I came home to today....
Let me preface this by saying my cousin is "special" and should be studied at times and let me set the stage for you as well. She gets home before I do, but on my walk up to the apartment today, I thought to myself it looked pretty dark inside and I always leave the kitchen light on, but I let it go (in my head). I walked up the stairs and unlock the door, open it and find that all the lights are off, every candle we have in the house is lit and this...
I guess since David left to go back to Savannah yesterday, ALL of Ashley's attention turned to me! She was sweet though, she got some wine, a card and a plant that I think I will take and put on my desk at work! We heated up some Santa Fe Soup from last night and watched Lady and the Tramp! A great Valentines Day...hope you had a great one too! If not, I will be glad to send Ash over to lighten and brighten your day!
No comments:
Post a Comment