Thursday, February 23, 2012

Team Lean Week 6...and Soccer

Team Lean went well for our team today!  Not sure how we will do in the polls, but no one gained and that's what counts!  I'll be glad when this is all over...I'm ready to not have the pressure of the weekly weigh ins.  I don't always perform well under pressure!

Tonight, I was able to finally attend Gabby's soccer game.  I was so glad that it finally worked to where I could go!  She and her sister are so precious to me and I love being able to spend any time with them!
Orange Team is #1!
I also might have played around with the photo in photoshop...I just got the program and I am in a whole other world trying to figure it out!  I can do a few things, but not much!

Side note: 37 days till move is complete...  23 days till St. Patricks Day in Savannah...countdowns are the only time I enjoy numbers!

No comments:

Post a Comment