Sorry I didn't blog last week, however Team Lean Wk 5 was a bust (for me, anyway) so here's to a better tomorrow!
Not too much is going on here. I am very excited to continually count down the days till I move. Every day I have a new hatred for this apartment and the crap that goes with it. I dread packing and unpacking, but looking forward to the many perks that go with it. I am so glad that Bentley will have a yard I can throw him out in when I get tired of hearing him and a yard that I, too, can go out in.
I still didn't figure out my blog layout, so I just took the banner off...simple enough fix!
I hope you all have a great week and hopefully I will have something eventful to write about soon! I have a little gardening trip on March 3 so hopefully that will be interesting enough to blog about!
No comments:
Post a Comment