Thursday, February 9, 2012

Team Lean Thursday & Fun Times Ahead!

Last week I had to miss our weekly weigh in due to being in Athens for a conference.  I believe that we dropped to 108th place.  This week, I hope we don't drop any further!  Once they post the results (tomorrow) I will let you know!

There are many things that are coming up soon that I am pretty happy about, and one of them is actually work related!

1) Moving.  Of course!  I am so excited about moving!  I caught myself today looking at push lawn mowers because I am so excited about having a yard!  Then again, I may buy a grill first...

I have also been looking at a few options for a desk area.  I think Ashley and I would both enjoy having this space...currently, these two are catching my eye...
Amherst series from Haverty's
Panama series from Haverty's
 However, since I have not seen them in person, I cannot commit to either. 

2)  Tomorrow, I plan to use a friend's student discount to purchase Photoshop, so I am really excited about that.   I will use it for my personal photos and for....#3...

3)  At work, I am about to start a program to apply to one of our main streets in town and start to enhance this area.  For visual purposes, I will be able to use Photoshop to show what it could look like.

4)  Girls trip to Savannah for St. Patrick's Day!  Super excited about this!!  I don't like crowds and there is an estimated 300k people that attend this event, however, I just want to go and see the whole hoop-la.  Plus, I just LOVE Savannah and will take any opportunity to go!

5)  I do believe that the week after my birthday, I am going to see the Braves play the Brewers.  I haven't been to a Braves game since I was little...and they were in the old stadium...Heath, you better go with me!  I was serious when we discussed this.

No comments:

Post a Comment