Tired has been the overall theme of my past few days. Did you know that there are 15 steps from ground level to my apartment? Do you know how many times I have been up and down them since Friday? A LOT! I am thankful that I am "some-what" in shape or else I would be in big trouble. I haven't been sore from lifting or going up and down the stairs like a mad woman. I have come to find out that I have way too much stuff and yet, I still can't part with some of it. I have found numerous boxes that I never even unpacked when I moved here in 2009. Obviously, I haven't needed whatever was in the box and that the reasonable thing to do would be to throw it away or give it away. Not gonna happen, especially since I think most of it is china. I don't play around when it comes to china.
I had some of the best help around "volunteer" (I use that term loosely) to help move my big furniture...heavy doesn't even being to describe this furniture. Not as heavy as some furniture I know, but all furniture is heavy when dealing with stairs!
Also, had I had my head completely in this moving game, I would have rigged up a zip line from the balcony to the back of the vehicle and slide my clothes down it instead of making ump-teen million trips. I do believe that the angle would have been perfect for completing this task. Nothing that a little Rise over Run couldn't handle, right??
Anyway, we are almost finished. Here is a few pics of the progress and once we are completely finished and everything is set up how it should be, I'll post some more pics.
No comments:
Post a Comment