Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Bentley's Backyard

Hey Guys!  It's me again, Bentley!  Privet has kept me on a tight leash lately (no pun intended) but finally, after a 60 day wait, I have a backyard!  I am SO excited!  Privet and I have played fetch everyday, but tonight we played for a long time after her bike ride with Ashley.  I want you guys to look at this!  My little tail just wags all day long!  OK, here we go...

This is me in my yard.
This is me hiding my balls.
Now, I've hid all my balls.

Can't find any, can you?  I am an excellent hider!
Finally, all are back in their basket!
Wait, let me double check....one, two, three, four! Yup, they are all there! Gotta watch that edge though, it's a long way down!
Well, that sums up my yard...stay tuned to what I may do next!

No comments:

Post a Comment