Monday, January 24, 2011

Just Another Manic Monday...

I know it seems that I have abandoned my blog...I am surprised that I didn't get an email from Jason letting me know that I haven't blogged all week! A lot has been going on this past week, but nothing that's blogworthy...now that I think of it, nothing exciting happened at all last week! So, hopefully this one will be a good one!

Saturday, I kept two of the most precious little girls in the world! Nothing warms my heart like the sound of children giggling or a baby coo-ing. Completely heart capturing! By Saturday late afternoon, I was climbing the walls of my apartment out of boredom. Sunday, I skipped church so I could get out of town for a bit. I went to my aunt and uncles and spent the day. I needed it and enjoyed it so much! When I can't have my momma, her sister fills the void perfectly!

Honestly, I've got nothing for you today...I will try not to let you down later on in the week...maybe something good will happen! The only fun thing that happened today was I went to yoga with the FD...somehow I got talked into working out with them on Monday's, Wednesday's & Friday's...which works great for me cause I got a slinky blue satin dress I gotta get back into for a friends wedding in April and the strappy silver heels have been calling my name from the top of my closet!

No comments:

Post a Comment