Today is full of randoms for you...mainly cause I have nothing to focus my attention on and blog about, so here are 20 randoms facts:
1.) I am completely OCD about my hair related objects being unplugged. I can never just unplug them and leave. I check a minimum of 4 times...everyday. Yes, this even gets on my nerves.
2.) I do not care for the color yellow. The ONLY time you will ever see me in yellow is if I have a really good tan going on.
3.) I took four years of Spanish and still can't speak it fluently and that annoys me.
4.) I hate bananas.
5.) I love sarcasm.
6.) I am really glad I started working out again. I have a new focus (although during body pump today I had an old man's but in my face...didn't care for that focus! LOL!)
7.) I grew up around cows my whole life, but I am actually scared to death of them.
8.) My fondest childhood memories are mostly from our farm in Alabama where we spent our summers. It seemed like I went fishing with my mom and grandmother everyday while the men were working.
9.) I am glad I never had a sister. I don't share well with others.
10.) I have been pulled over 11 times...2 tickets, 2 warnings, and 7 nice officers...still not sure if I'm banned from Alabama or if that one particular state trooper doesn't want to see me again...LOL!
11.) If I could, I would do college over again and major in something different...like pre-med, like I started or engineering.
12.) I think biting your nails is the grossest thing anyone could ever do.
13.) I have been in 10 weddings and Maid of Honor in 4 of them.
14.) I do not have the attention span to sit down and watch tv shows. Going to the movies, I can handle, but can't quite do it at home. I usually end up listening to it while I do something else.
15.) Traveling across western Canada for a week was the best decision I ever made and would love to do it again soon...however, plane rides by yourself are completely boring. One thing that is on my "Bucket List" is a Mediterranean Cruise...that would be awesome!
16.) I hate the flavor grape, but I like grapes.
17.) I wear my emotions & thoughts on my face and I hate that...to the point where mom, Aunt Cathy, and Ashley won't believe me at times until they look me in the face and ask me the question again.
18.) I cannot stand for my toothbrush to lay out. It has to be inside my bag with my other dental hygiene stuff.
19.) People who whistle when they pronounce their "s" sounds hit a decibel that my ears cannot take and I will not linger around to talk with them more than I have to.
20.) I hate repeating myself and sometimes I may refuse to answer you again.
Totally pointless, but there is your blog for the day!!
No comments:
Post a Comment