I have had a little setback on my exercise regime...my foot decided to sissy out on me. I woke up last Wednesday to a bruised foot and while I "doctored" it myself and decided to wrap it and stay off of it for a few days. Monday to be exact. So Monday I went for a walk and it acted up some more. I finally went to the doctor yesterday to find out I have some real fancy named tendinitis and a possible stress fracture. On the up side, I can keep walking, under certain conditions, and I don't have to have a cast or boot. HOWEVER...if the pain continues, the stress fracture may come through full force so I have to be careful. Oh, by the way, I have no idea how I did it. One of my "conditions" to keep walking is to buy new shoes. Consider that done, doc!! I love shoes! I could tell the support of my old shoes were no longer in existence so I went and purchased a new pair tonight.
Here's the kicker though. My foot has shrunk a whole size! I noticed this problem a few weeks ago with a certain pair of heels. I kept tripping out of them...this confirmed it...a whole size smaller. Now that it is completely brought to my attention, I think back and now notice how all my shoes have felt a little larger than usual lately. I don't know what's going on, but I don't like it because of this...
I have LOTS of shoes! This may not end well! And if you are wondering, yes my clothes are organized left to right, black to white (alphabetized). It makes it easier to find a certain shirt!
Oh well...at least I have a good pair of tennis shoes now!!
No comments:
Post a Comment