Tonight, Ashley and I went out to celebrate the beginning of what will be the greatest things ever! Moving out of the apartment!! It will be a 60 day process, and I haven't told the apartment manager yet (doing that tomorrow), but we are SO glad to be moving!
This day has been a long time coming for me and I know for Ashley too. In fact, here is a list of things I will not miss about this place:
1) Children. Screaming, loud, rude, non-supervised children.
2) Neighbors. Not that we won't have neighbors where we are going, but neighbors that share a building and the same roof line.
3) Dog poo. Yup, dog poo. While I am not an advocate of picking up your dog's poo, I don't appreciate stepping around and smelling large dog's poo. I make sure to take Bentley out in the woods where I don't have to pick it up and people don't have to step around it or see it. However, if you can explain to me, correctly, how dog poo penetrates and contaminates the aquifer, I will listen. Otherwise, you are just repeating what the "save the environment" people tell you.
4) Baby momma drama. Ashley and I got to witness this first hand. When your yelling is louder than my TV, inside and doors/windows shut, you are too loud. I don't care what your situation is, but I don't care about your baby daddy bringing you any money down stairs to your car.
5) Having stairs outside my door. Apparently, everyone who lives upstairs with us (adults included) was never taught to walk us stairs quietly. Stomp...stomp...stomp...it's ridiculous.
6) The creepy maintenance men...who all have a key to come in and they probably come in more than they are suppose to.
7) Stray cats and the crazy cat lady who lives here that feeds them. I have often thought about throwing the bowls away that she uses...I still have 60 days...
8) Parking Lot....mainly, sitting in my living room and seeing an ugly parking lot.
Things I will miss:
1) Mr. Bill. The sweetest old man who lives down stairs. He brings home a case of diet coke everyday and he's always in Publix...even my mom has ran into him in publix!
...yup, just Mr. Bill.
Anyway, once I get some pictures of the new place I will post them!
I leave for a conference on Wednesday, so no Team Lean update this week, but stay tuned!
No comments:
Post a Comment