Sunday, January 1, 2012

Meet Sassy

Friday was a great day at Running W Land and Cattle Company for one reason...
Meet Sassy

I am pretty sure I am the only one who finds this situation, and categorizes it as, a "Good Day!"

She's a thrirsty little thing...

...and a sweet little thing!  She followed Heath and I like a little dog.

Speaking of dog, Bentley was a "Cow Dog" on Friday.  At first he was not that great since he barked at every single cow...

But once we found Sassy, he was great.  She was his new best friend.  Here you can see him giving her a few kisses on the nose.  He went crazy when we put her in the pin.

There are many days that I dream of views like this instead of the four walls in my office...
I already miss Sassy.  I hope that she is doing great today!  Heath, take care of her! Here are a few more shots from Friday...





No comments:

Post a Comment