Thursday, January 26, 2012

Team Lean Thursday-Week 2

***We jumped up 30 spots this week to 93rd place!!!***

It's official.  I'm a looser again this week!  My looser sticker is in the car or else I would post a picture of it.  While all team members were not a looser, that certain individual only gained half a pound.  No biggie, it will just alter our percentage.  All together we lost 9 pounds this week.  On the plus side, my foot feels 87% better so hopefully, my number will improve over this next week! 

On a side note, if all goes well tomorrow, we (Ashley and I, since we are now a couple...well, according to the Christmas cards we received we are...and they were by our own family!!) will be moving at the beginning of April!  Stay tuned for that excitement!  Good thing I never unpacked all my boxes!!

In other news, Ashley's boyfriend, David, will be here tomorrow and we are all venturing over to Whigham to the Rattlesnake Roundup.  Why, you may ask...I'm really not sure why...just something to do.  Sunday, however, I am really pumped about!  Duane, Carolyn and I will be bike riding the St Marks Trail (click here for more information).  I'm pretty excited about that and hope that the weather is gorgeous!  I'll be sure to remember to pack my camera in my backpack!

No comments:

Post a Comment